MicroSmart 180 0C Sleeping Bag
A good sleeping bag is a very important item of equipment. The MicroSmart 180 0C is minimum weight & size for nights that can get down to zero. Ideal for trekking, this sleeping bag fits snugly into the large pack. The easy zip allows the bag to open in warmer conditions and to close all the way up when the temperature drops. These features make the bag perfect for the conditions under which Kokoda Historical operate.
- Two layers of ultra-fine non-allergenic MicroSmart® Fill for maximum insulating properties
- Zip two sleeping bags together to make a double
- Soft touch 40D 290T polyester outer shell with water resistant base – engineered to keep the cold & damp out while still letting fresh air circulate.
- Siltec® breathable inner lining for soft silk like performance with the durability of modern fabrics
- Cocoon style hood with an elastic draw cord to keep you cosy & warm
- Handy internal pocket for storage of valuables
- Eziglide™ zip guard prevents the zip snagging during operation
- Tapered shape ensures you warm up as quickly as possible
- Chest collars prevent warm air escaping
- Draft tubes over zip lines help prevent cold air seeping in through the zippers
- Rugged and secure auto-lock full length side zip for easy access with Velcro closure to maintain zip position throughout the night.
- Overlapping foot zip reduces any cold spots and the twin zipper head allows full adjustment of the foot zip from both sides to regulate body temperature
- Velcro closure at top of the sleeping bag keeps the bag around you allowing you to control the temperature by adjusting the zip
- Cap top compression bag included
|Dimensions||57-80 x 220 cm|
|Pack size||17 cm diameter x 29 cm|
|Carry bag||210D polyester cap top compression bag supplied|
|Warranty||1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty against defects of material or manufacture|